MultiMedia Communications Policies
As an ethical organisation MultiMedia Communications Ltd recognises environmental management as one of its highest considerations.
MultiMedia Communications Ltd as an ethical organisation recognises environmental management as one of its highest considerations. When looking at how we effect the environment we can consider pollution prevention, air and water quality, climate change considerations and species protection. We act to reduce our footprint, lessening our impact not just today but with an on-going focus maintained to ensure environmental and community benefits.
MultiMedia Communications has an opportunity to take leadership by imbedding a culture of sustainability into our everyday activities. We will establish policies and practices to ensure we operate in an environmentally friendly and sound manner.
To show its commitment MultiMedia Communications will:
• Integrate its environmental policies and procedures fully into all company processes and business activities.
• Continually improve its environmental performance, taking into account technology advances, current scientific understanding, customer and community needs and obligations.
• Educate and train employees to understand what sustainability means on a day to day operational level where they can affect environmental responsibility.
• Promote, develop and design services,facilities, equipment and work practices that have less environmental impact.
• Take into account the efficient use of energy and materials, the sustainable use of renewable resources, the safe and responsible disposal of waste thereby minimizing serious or irreversible environmental degradation.
• Promote and encourage the adoption of these principles by sub/contractors acting on behalf of MultiMedia Communications Ltd.
• Develop, implement and maintain emergency preparedness plans where significant hazards exist including consideration with relevant authorities and the local community.
• Foster openness and dialogue with both employees and the public, encouraging them to respond with their concerns or improvement ideas with the scope of the company’s operations.
• Comply with all environmental legislation, standards and contract requirements that are applicable to the company’s operation.
MultiMedia Communications Ltd is focused towards ensuring satisfaction starts from the initial design overview through to the commission and handover of the project.
MultiMedia Communications Ltd is a leading provider specialising in fibre network deployment and associated operations.
The company is focused towards ensuring satisfaction starts from the initial design overview through to the commission and handover of the project.
MultiMedia Communications quality objectives are achieved by -
- Regularly reviewing of our management system and processes to ensure ongoing effectiveness
- Understanding the needs and expectations of all our internal and external customers is critical to ensuring the delivery of the RIGHT outcomes
- Recognising the importance of carrying out its activities in a professional manner, to the highest quality standard and within ‘best practice’
- Ensuring all opportunities to continually improve are captured and implemented through innovative solutions
- Employee engagement at all levels to ensure expectations are delivered
Improving quality and service standards are key to continue to strengthen our competitive position and ensuring ongoing customer satisfaction.