Health and Safety
Health and Safety is our highest priority
We operate a comprehensive Health and Safety system that keeps our customers and team safe. It complies with DOL & OSH Codes of Practice. We are ACC Tertiary Accredited, Site Safe and Site Wise Green Accredited, operate smoke free work environments, and incorporate a drug and alcohol policy with random testing.
OUR SAFETY VISION
Everyone in MMC is actively engaged in improving safety in everything we do.
MultiMedia Communications Limited is a diversified technology business.
Our core purpose is to “safely deliver superior projects on time”. This involves doing many things in challenging environments.
I am committed to ensuring we continue to develop and improve our consultation and participation along with our systems, procedures and controls.
I will champion our challenge to ensure best practice and that everyone is committed to continuous improvement of our Health, Safety and Wellbeing systems.
Working together to keep everyone safe
Doing the right thing every time
Looking for and introducing a better way of doing;
Providing training and support to all employees
OUR COLLECTIVE COMMITMENT
To continue to foster and develop a culture of Safety and Wellbeing “Everyone Home Safe”.
- Demonstrate proactive safety leadership as an industry leader
- Take every reasonably practicable step to keep ourselves and others safe from harm
- Understand the risks we face and actively manage these in a timely and effective manner
- Uphold a culture where everyone can and has the right to, speak up about safety concerns
- Encourage work safe practices through active participation in safety risk management
- Report and record safety events and improve on performance.