Crown Plaza Rebuild Data Networks
The Crown Plaza was devastated during the Canterbury Earthquake. As one of the landmarks in Christchurch, the Crown Plaza fitout required not only to repair the architectural building itself but also to have the framework in place to facilitate the up-to-date technology. In this process, the MultiMedia Communications was proudly to be involved through Smart Sparks Electrical.
The MultiMedia Communications team have been dedicated to working on this complex project for 13 months.
metres of coax MATV cable
Metres of cat6 Schneider cable
rooms installed Full Triax fibre MATV system
Metres of fibre cable
MMC were deeply involved with the rebuild of the new Crown Plaza Hotel within an 18 storey existing building near Cathedral Square.
This was a complex project which has various systems involved in and different technical teams input:
- Communications system
- Security System - we designed and built the Guest Door Access system and the fibre MATV system
- Designed & built for the AV and PA systems.
- Bluetooth Mediahubs in every room with speakers and volume control in bathrooms
- Public Address throughout Hotel
- Conferencing AV systems using high end projectors across multiple meeting rooms
This was a very rewarding project to be involved with as it required a high level of finish and was a very technical build.