CURRENT JOB VACANCIES
Multimedia Communications Ltd is a company delivering quality solutions for Telco and Commercial clients.
We specialise in Fibre Optic, Data Network and Electrical Projects with a special emphasis on the deployment of the latest technology solutions. As an Independent Contractor we have a wide range and scale of projects and offer interesting and varied positions.
We are seeking outstanding person/s to join our team. These role/s require experienced, competent and motivated individual/s who are prepared to to operate in a busy environment and who will respond efficiently to our needs.
As the successful candidate, you will not only be competent and motivated but you will be prepared to carry out a number of duties and needs with the ability to work in a pressured and fast paced environment, with a number of immediate positions available.
You will be:
- Experienced in all facets of customer installs including civil and internal works
- Able to work unsupervised and within a team
- Keen and enthusiastic
- A strong communicator
- Resource and a problem solver
- Methodical and accurate in your work practices
- Ability to read or learn to read service plans
You will need to demonstrate:
- Ability to perform manual labour and will include heavy lifting from time to time
- Customer service orientated with a "can-do" attitude
- Highly motivated with the ability to set and achieve goals
- Have a Full current drivers licence
- Hold a Site Safe Passport (not essential as training provided as necessary)
- Previous experience with Fibre Optic Insertion
- Ability to "think on your feet"
- Strong communication skills - orally and in writing
- Be computer literate and have practical computer skills for connecting hardware
- The Health, Safety and Well-being of our staff and those we work around is of utmost importance to us and a key element of this role, the ability to display this on a daily, ongoing basis is essential.
- Competitive remuneration
- A great team environment
- Ongoing training
- Career development opportunities
- A fast-paced quality environment
It is of paramount importance to us that the successful candidate has an understanding of, or commitment to, learning about the principles and application of the scientific management method, being the Deming Management Philosophy which incorporates the Process Improvement Methodology of PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Action) cycle and the Six Sigma approach.
If this sounds like you, and you are looking to work within a dynamic team environment, then we look forward to hearing from you.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Please submit your application below or click the button to submit via Trademe.