Synlait Milk Plant
- Industrial Controls
Working with Industrial Controls Limited, we undertook building a new fibre network around the Synlait Milk Plant in Dunsandel
This project came to Multimedia Communications with some urgency.
Industrial Controls and MMC assessed each area of the project and determined the priority in which each area would need to be completed.
Building the network this way allowed us to hand-over areas, complete with test result, then continue with the next area on the priority list.
MMC managed to complete this stage of the build work in only 3 weeks.
metres of fibre blown
fibres spliced & connected
- Install additional ABF cabling alongside existing network
- Install over 40 Fibre draws with etched faceplate labelling
- Blow over 3km of Fibre, Splice, Test and hand-over fibre point to points
- Follow high hygiene requirements, including “Red-Line” procedures
- Repair fibre faults that came to attention while we were onsite that was caused by rodents
The project was completed within the time frame and within the client’s budget.
MMC went above and beyond with the final touches, such as painting the conduit to match the building. The result was a visually appealing solution that the clients was very happy with.